Wow...I have officially failed at updating the blog. I'm sure I could come up with tons of reasons why I'm never around my computer, but I wont bore you. Instead, let's get to the good stuff. Ben finished up his FTU training and became fully mission qualified in the Buff way back before Christmas. We had a chance to take a little tour and Aubrey got to sit in daddy's "Co" seat. She loved playing with all the buttons!
"Wow daddy....what does THIS one do?"
Ben's FTU Class on top of the Buff. The thing in the bottom of the picture is one of the huge jet engines. Sure puts the size of the jet into perspective huh?
We made the decision not to put locks on all the cabinets and drawers in the kitchen when we moved in. Aubrey is really good about knowing what she can play with and what she can't. Right now, she's busy "cooping".
I was busy busy busy trying to get Christmas Cookies made for different functions, including for when my family came down. Ben thought my multi-tasking of baking and talking on the phone was priceless.
All smiles! Aubrey LOVES the camera!!! It is getting really hard to get a picture of her because she wants to see it before you're done taking it! Sadie and Winnie could care less.
Christmas Eve is finally here!!! All dressed up for church!
Aubrey "smiling" with Uncle Jonah.
Nana and Papa with Aubrey in her new jammies! We were getting ready to open up all those presents.
Lounging with Uncle Jonah and watching TV. "Ummmm...a pillow would be great Jonah."
Aubrey got this house for Christmas and she thinks it's the coolest thing. The doorbell rings, the phone rings, the washer makes noise, and the toilet flushes. She loves putting the mommy and daddy to bed and rocking the baby in the bassinet. Oh, and every time she rings the doorbell you hear a tiny "hello" coming from her.
Now we jump to the middle of January. We decided to undertake the project of potty training! We rolled up the rug (thank goodness for concrete f
loors) and had slumber parties in the living room during the day. All the diapers in the house are gone and we had great success after just two and a half days!
Well, there it is. I have some videos I'll post when they finally upload. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment