Looking back at some of my old posts I realize how much Aubrey has grown up since her first birthday! She loves cookies (and asks for them by name), eats yogurt and applesauce all by herself (and stays relatively clean), and loves dressing up in mommy's stuff.
Mmmmm.....Mommy makes the best chocolate chip cookies!

I love my yogurt! It's another good alternative to fruit loops for breakfast.

The dogs are not allowed on the couch anymore, but they seem to find there way on there every now and then. Maggie likes to snuggle up on my pillow.

That is the look of, "It wasn't me, mom. It must have been Sadie or Maggie."

We went for a walk down by the river and Aubrey was squinting into the sun so I let her wear my sunglasses. She thought they were the coolest! Too bad they didn't stay on her face to long.

No comments:
Post a Comment