I feel like I am so busy all the time, but when I try to remember what I did I come up empty. It must be motherhood catching up with me. There is always something coming up, but the smiles on my family's faces is always worth the work. I was looking through my pictures and when this one popped up I couldn't help but smile. Ben is always finding things to do to make me laugh. I HATE getting my picture taken, but couldn't help smiling when Ben came up behind me. Little did I know he had the camera in his hand.
Aubrey has recently found her laundry basket to be her little haven from the dogs. They are pretty good around her, but you never know where one of those eight paws are going to land!
We finally have door frames that meet the requirements for Aubrey's doorway jumper. She loves it, but it requires a little more supervision than I had expected. It doesn't take much for her to bounce herself right into the wall/door.
This picture is actually from Thanksgiving. We had a pretty little dress on her for everyone to see when they came over, but that quickly got downgraded to a onesie when she got her fever. Oh well...she was dressed nice for a little while!
This is one of those pics every dog owner has to have. Ben thought Sadie looked cold so he was nice enough to share his sweatshirt with her. Maggie looks completely ok that she didn't get one.
No comments:
Post a Comment