After packing for the first week he was gone I headed up to WI with Aubrey to visit grandmas and grandpas. It was a long drive, but we had a good time. Ben was able to fly into Appleton and drive back down to MS with me. The day after we got back it was moving day!! We signed the lease and started making trips with our car. Getting everything weighed was a little tricky, but it all worked out.
We have been settled in our new house for almost a week now and things are finally getting back to normal. Aubrey has been sick for what feels like forever and Ben didn't waste any time getting back into the cockpit. He is flying and I am (trying) to keep the house working. :) The only thing I have left to go through is the few boxes we have of office stuff, but since we don't have an "office" anymore I don't feel very rushed. The only problem with that is that my camera cord is still in there. Hopefully I'll have a chance to get to it this weekend and get some pictures of my little bumblebee from Halloween and our new house up.
No comments:
Post a Comment