It took me a little longer to find my camera cord than I thought, but after a few weeks of searching I finally found it. Here are a few pictures dating way back to Halloween. I hope you enjoy and I will try to get back on track with everything here soon.
Aubrey has a classic face for daddy while she's getting ready to eat.
This one was after Aubrey's dedication at church. We had a great time and she was adorable in her polka-dot dress.
A perfect picture of our little Gopher fan. She loves watching football and hanging out with daddy. (I think that's going to be their thing).
Any kind of flying and Aubrey is there. She loves to fly, "fly" around the house, and sit in the cockpit with daddy when she gets the chance (which has only happened once).
I love going in after her nap time and being greeted with a big squeal and a smile! She is so happy when she wakes up (most of the time!).
Happy Halloween! Here's our little Bumblebee. Daddy was in Washington for SERE training and missed Halloween. Aubrey still got all dressed up for pictures and to go out to eat with Mommy, Grandma Kim, and Grandpa Ken.
She loved her pumpkin!! At least I like to think so. I guess I made everyone a little nervous while I was carving it. Almost lost a few digits, but made it through in one piece!
Aubrey is getting to be such a big girl and loves to sit up on her own. She doesn't want anything to lean against anymore. This one was a test run to see how the dress fit for her 6 month pictures. I decided it was a little big still and had an excuse to go buy her another one. Now she just needs a little bit of hair to put a bow in!
This next picture needs a bit of explaining. After a couple of different conversations and trying on his Christmas present he decided he wanted to shave his head. I wasn't against it, but reminded him of the maintenance and that he would have to shave it everyday to keep it smooth. He decided it was a little much for him and went for the incredibly short cut. No guide on the trimmer for him. This is as short as we could go. I LOVE it on him!! No more high'n'tight cuts!
Thanksgiving is going to be so much fun this year. I am so excited to have our friends over and make dinner for everyone! Aubrey gets to have her first Thanksgiving and we even have Turkey and Veggies baby food for her to have with us! Since I'm not pregnant this year I get to enjoy a nice glass of wine with my dinner. Can't wait!!! I'll put pictures up after the party!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Ben and I have so much to be thankful for this year...
No comments:
Post a Comment