Not much has happened between October and now. The holidays came and went. We had the opportunity to make the trek back to WI and see our families one last time without a baby in tow. Since then our days have been filled with the usual routine: Ben flies, I work, Sadie plays and sleeps. As you can see in the picture below she doesn't like having to leave our bedroom and go sleep in her crate at night. That's the look of, "pleeeease mom....just five more minutes..."
I'm not a fan of the belly pics, but I keep getting questions about them. Here is one of Baby Mayflower at 27 weeks. Only three more months to go! Hope y'all enjoy!
Since Sadie is so adorable I couldn't help but add a few more pictures of her. She likes to snuggle and usually tries to sleep with her head near or on my belly. She couldn't figure out what happened the first time the baby kicked her, but it doesn't seem to deter her.
No comments:
Post a Comment