Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Aubrey Update

Ahhhh!!! It has been way too long since my last post. I guess life got the best of me. I have been avoiding putting up pictures of our new house because I want to wait until it is all finished (decorated). I'm taking a little longer than normal to get the artwork up because our huge 20 ft. celiengs are proving to be a little more of a decorating challenge than I'm used to. We also want to make sure we are going to like where we put everything for a long time. This will be the house we have lived in for the longest so far!!!

I couldn't keep y'all waiting on any pictures and videos of Aubrey. She is soooo adorable!!!! (if I do say so myself). Here is a little view through the window to our lives...

Ben informed me that his SRO (Senior Ranking Officer) commented that I have been slacking on my cookie duty, so Aubrey and I whipped up a quick batch for the guys. Like the apron? It's made from one of Ben's old flight suits.


We took a trip down to the Boardwalk and found these Gators outside the Bass Pro Shop. Welcome to Louisiana!

Yep...that's right...she's gunna be the dorky kid in the hat! I promise she'll thank me for it some day!

Aubrey was enjoying playing in the grass so much she decided to give it a little taste.

Aubrey managed to find the toilet paper roll and realized that it is the coolest toy ever!!!!

Aubrey and Daddy were watching Pixar Short Films...I wonder who was enjoying them more?

Apparently daddy liked them more since I couldn't get him to look at me...

Alrighty, here's what y'all have been waiting for...the videos.






We're still working on turning our house into a home and I promise I'll get pictures up soon!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Kendra, Aubrey is so adorable and I am so happy with the many ways God is blessing your life! Keep us updated. Love, Fran

    ReplyDelete