No, I'm not talking about the zoo with the animals in cages...I'm talking about our house. I love having things going on and I couldn't imagine going back to the time when it was just Ben and I.
Here are a few pics of two out of our three girls. Sadie and Maggie know the rules about having to sit when they are on the furniture. They like to look out the windows and watch the guys next door renovating the house. Maggie can't figure out that they aren't coming into our house so she barks a lot at them.
Sadie and Maggie wear eachother out a lot during the day so they spend a lot of time sleeping. Maggie is still trying to figure out where she is allowed to sleep on the couch since Sadie has her space, but she still likes to snuggle.
Sadie is wiped out after playing all afternoon with Maggie. We thought of her as a puppy still, but she is starting to look like the old dog.
Maggie is so sweet. She is definitely a people dog and loves to be around us. She is constantly climbing on the couch and snuggling with either Ben or I and she loves to give Aubrey kisses. She's just one of those dogs that really wants to make her people happy.
Of course....as soon as I pulled out the video camera Sadie stopped her whining. You have to watch it for awhile before you see why I took the video. Maggie is chewing on the little bone that Sadie loves and instead of getting up and taking it from her she just sat there and complained. It went on for about 20 min. Finally Sadie realized that the bigger bone was just as good and started chewing on that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment