The other day Ben and I were sitting around wondering what to do. It was a beautiful day outside, but we were getting tired of our usual walks on base, so we decided to venture out to the River Walk downtown. It is a really nice new path that is two miles long. We probably walked about a mile and a half out so we did three miles. It was a lot of fun.
This was the bench we stopped at with the sign right before we turned around and headed back.
Aubrey had her 4 month check up at the Dr. on Monday, and we started her on rice cereal! Here is the perfect picture of her after our first try. She is getting so much better at eating from the spoon, but now she wants to help and tries to grab at the spoon before I can get it in her mouth.
Now that Aubrey is moving around a little I'm not comfortable leaving her on her boppy on the couch without me right there so we pulled out her Pack'N'Play. It is the perfect place for her to be while I'm in the kitchen or cleaning up the living room. She has a bunch of toys in there and I know the dogs won't step on her. In this picture she was busy having a conversation with her Bunny-Bear.
Life is changing everyday with our little family. Aubrey is now eating rice cereal and we introduced Sweet Potatoes tonight. She seems to like them. And....she rolled over!!! It took a few times of coxing, but she was on her tummy and when I turned around she was on her back! I was so sad I missed the first time, but I put her back on her tummy and she did it again!! I am having so much fun with her and I can't wait for her to wake up from her nap in the afternoon to play with me. We have a great time together. I hope you enjoy watching her grow through our pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment